Back to Manley Main Page
Rotating Assemblies for Nissan
Manley offers full rotating assembly kits for Nissan VR38DETT engines. Each kit comes with billet crankshaft, forged pistons, forged connecting rods, and engine bearings. These kits are designed with motorsports in mind and have been proven dependable in high horsepower builds.
|NISSAN GT-R 3.8L VR38DETT STROKER CRANKSHAFT|
Fully Machined "Turbo Tuff Series" Billet For High Horsepower / High Boost Applications
- 4340 Billet
- Multi-step heat treatment process
- Stress Relieved and Shot Peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
|Billet Part No.||Stroke||Bobweight (grams)||Weight|
NISSAN GT-R 3.8L VR38DETT ROTATING ASSEMBLIES
|Ordering a Manley Nissan Rotating Assembly is as easy as 1-2-3...|
1. Choose your Crankshaft part number based on stroke and style and order the corresponding Rod and Main bearing part numbers shown.
2. Choose your connecting rod part number.
3. Choose your piston part number based on desired bore size and compression ratio (piston pins, locks and rings are included).
Ordering all of the required components for your rotating assembly from Manley will result in extra $ savings. Please contact your Manley representative for more details.
- Premium heat treated 4340 billet
- Multi-step heat treatment process and Nitrided for added strength
- Stress relieved, shot-peened, and 100% magnafluxed
- 4340 material forgings or aircraft quality 300M alloy for extreme boost
- Fully machined, heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened and 100% magnafluxed
- Big and small end bores are final honed to a tolerance of Ī .0002"
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled
- Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams
- I-Beam and 300M comes standard with 7/16" ARP 2000 bolts
- High strength 2618 alloy forgings
- Exacting ring groove squareness to cylinder wall provides maximum horsepower
- Offset wrist pin design
- Moly coated skirts
- 2.500" x .210" wall Premium Chrome Moly pin included
- 9310 alloy .210" wall pin upgrades available P/N 42546
- Will accomodate +1mm valve sizes
- 1.2 x 1.2 x 3mm (627 Series)
1.2 x 1.5 x 3mm (626 Series)
- Total Seal Premium Steel top rings with Napier second rings and 9-13 lb. tension oil rings included in piston kits
- Premium ACL Race Series with narrowed rod bearings
"TURBO TUFF" BILLET 98.4mm STROKE CRANK W/ 165.1mm RODS
|NOTE: "TT" signifies "Turbo Tuff" design rod, "LW" signifies "Lightweight" design rod and "HW" signifies "Heavyweight" design rod.|
* These pistons feature skirt diameters that correspond to the OEM Grade 1, 2 or 3 bores. Check the bore grades on the back of your block and order the appropriate quantities of Grade 1, 2 or 3 pistons. (Sold as -1 individual pieces, not sets.)
Applications available for Rotating Assemblies